Lower Taxes, Less Government
- Cut taxes – Governor O’Malley and the Democrat controlled legislature passed the largest tax increase in history. I pledge to work to reverse this.
- Cut red tape and obstacles that hinder the growth of small business.
- Work to maintain no sales tax on services.
“Neil has proven himself a tireless advocate for taxpayers and small businesses, We need people like Neil in Annapolis to reign in reckless spending, lower taxes, and exercise financial restraint.” – Former Governor Bob Erlich
- Tax credits – provide tax credits for employers who create new jobs.
- Enforce immigration laws.
- Eliminate costly and unnecessary regulations and licensing requirements.
- Trim unnecessary spending.
- Promote business-friendly legislation to help Mary;and attract and retain key employers.